Why personality and leadership skills?
Personality Development quintessentially means enhancing and grooming one’s outer and inner self to bring about a positive change to your life. Each individual has a distinct persona that can be developed, polished and refined.
As per research, 85% success in life is determined through personality skills. Personality, leadership & intelligence define your progressive future. Our PD COURSE IS BASED ON the concept of LEARNED, APPLIED and IMPROVED. The syllabus or contents of the Public Speaking and Personality Development course are designed to boost your confidence levels while speaking in public, remove your public speaking fear, improve your communication and language speaking abilities, adding style and grace to the way one looks, talks and walks , developing certain hobbies or skills, learning fine etiquettes and manners and overall imbibing oneself with positivity, liveliness and peace . Gurukul Of Foreign Languages is a one-stop shop for training solutions We specialize in corporate and one-on-one individual training.
Welcome & Introduction to Personality Development Course
- Self-Esteem and Confidence Building
- Spoken English sessions
- Presentation Skills
- Group Discussions
- Public Speaking
Interview Techniques SESSIONS
- Self-Esteem and Confidence Building
- Presentation skills
- Body Language
- Prepare for interview questions
- Role Play Interview Exercise
Theatrical Experience and Exercises
Voice Modulation Exercise
- Oral Communication Skills: Many students find that theatre helps them develop the confidence that’s essential to speaking clearly, lucidly, and thoughtfully.
- Creative Problem Solving Abilities: that your creative ability, what you’ve learned about using creative processes to solve problems, can be directly applicable to virtually any job you may have.
- Acceptance of Disappointment, And Ability to Bounce Back: Theatre people learn to deal with dashed hopes and rejection on a regular basis.
- Self-Discipline: Theatre demands that you learn how to control your life. You learn to govern yourself. An employer will respect that ability.
- Self-Confidence: Theatre training teaches you confidence in yourself. You develop a “Yes, I can!” attitude. Of course, an employer will treasure that.
- Enjoyment — “This is Fun”: Yes. It is. We’ve learned how to find enjoyment in what we do. That’s a valuable attribute. We can adapt that to other jobs, find ways to enjoy other activities. That positive attitude will mean a great deal to any employer.
SELF –GROOMING SESSIONS
DRESS SENSE AND DRESS CODES
SKIN CARE SESSIONS
CORRECT BODY POSTURES
Introduction to Fitness
We often think of our personal fitness as being all about “workouts and nutrition” – but TRUE FITNESS is much more about PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT…
- Introduction to Yoga
- Introduction to Pilate
- Introduction to aerobic
Nothing boosts your confidence like practising the habit and discipline of exercise and reaping the rewards – having a level of energetic health and a feel-good body you love. Simply put, fitness can make you happier and help you enjoy ALL of life more.
Outdoor Photoshoot Experience
- Push yourself to get outside of your comfort zone
- Improves body postures
- Removes Public fear
- No more camera shy
Introduction to Spirituality
Finding your spiritual side is an important step in the journey of holistic Personality Development. Spiritual growth and development help you know more about yourself.
- Meditation session: Meditation, a part of spiritual growth and development not just has physical health benefits but also increases our concentration and sharpens our mind. People, who are spiritually inclined, lead a balanced lifestyle.
- Motivational session
3 Days in a Week/Weekend